has exploded its way straight to the top of the UK charts.
PC gaming is represented by just two other titles in the top ten. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has dropped from second to third, while in its 20th week in the charts Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 jumps from tenth to sixth.
The full all-formats software chart is as follows:
1. Just Cause 2 (Square Enix)
2. Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo)
3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
4. Pokemon HeartGold (Nintendo)
5. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
7. God of War III (Sony)
8. Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix)
9. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
10. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
(Originally written for Game-Debate)